Indian philosophy indian philosophy concepts of bhedabheda the philosophies of transcendence and immanence bhedabheda assert both identity and difference between the world and finite individuals on the one hand and brahman on the other the world and finite individuals are real and yet both different and not different from the brahman. Perceptual experience and concepts in classical indian philosophy first published thu dec 2 2010 substantive revision mon jun 22 2015 classical indian philosophy accepts perception pratyaksa or perceptual experience as the primary means of knowledge pramana
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.